Easy and Intuitive Attendee Management Software
Lanyon RegOnline is the quick, easy, and affordable registration and event management solution for small and medium-sized events. The web-based application requires no set up costs, no software to install, and no contracts. With RegOnline, your entire event will be up and running in no-time so you can focus on your event and attendees.
Create Your Event Quickly: Design event websites, create registration pages and find the hotel for your event.
- Create professional-looking event sites and registration forms without the help of outside designers and IT. No HTML knowledge is required!
- Find hotels, negotiate contracts and finalize the details with our simple RFP Wizard
Promote Your Event Like an Expert: Increase attendance with email marketing, social promotion, and attendee networking tools.
- Create a buzz around your event with the power of Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Drive registrations by sending targeted, professional looking emails
- Promote your event on event aggregator sites
Manage Your Event Attendees: With real-time access to all event information, you access, update, and share important event information from your PC or mobile device, while registrants log-in at any time to update their online registration details and access event information. Access all attendee and event information from your mobile device and make quick updates wherever and whenever you need to.
Engage Your Attendees Onsite: Ensure your attendees have a positive experience from start to finish.
- Print event badges onsite
- Use self-service kiosks for speedycheck-in and registration
- Enhance the attendee experience for FREE with a branded mobile event app to access schedules, network with other attendees, and more!
Analyze Your Event: Track your event with real-time insight and custom reporting.
- Create unlimited custom reports
- Share information with your event stakeholders via a smart link at no additional cost
- Send surveys before, during, or after the event to get insight on your attendees