The Best Events & Meetings Management Platform. Period.
Our powerful technology and experienced teams are trusted by 80% of the Forbes 100 to manage their meetings and conferences.
Let us show you why we're considered the best.
Smart Events Cloud is a Single Cloud-Based Platform to Manage All your Meeting and Event Needs
For mid-sized and enterprise organizations, the Lanyon Smart Events™ Cloud provides strategic meetings management and event marketing tools on a single enterprise event management platform. Use this solution to gain a complete 360-degree view across all of your meetings and events activity.
This holistic solution helps organizations save time and money, engage their attendees for stronger relationships, and grow new business opportunities.
Unlike other point solutions for event management, the Smart Events Cloud is revolutionizing the meetings and events industry by providing organizations with a complete, 360-degree view of their meetings and events ROI.
Procure the Right Suppliers for your Meetings and Events
Gain a total view of what you spend on meetings & events across your entire organization and save, on average, 10%-25% by tracking use of preferred hotels and negotiating better prices. Shop for hotels from an online marketplace with tens of thousands of global hotels and create electronic Request For Proposals (RFPs) in ready-to-go or custom templates.
Plan and Budget Your Meetings and Events
Centrally plan and manage all your meetings & events; and protect your company from risks such as non-compliance to spending guidelines and industry and government regulations. You have all the tools you need to easily centralize planning, manage planners, forecast future spending, and budget and track out-of-policy event spending.
Promote and Build Your Event Like a Pro
Promote and manage your event – from designing a website and registration pages, to customizing pricing and profile questions.
- Send targeted email invitations and communications
- Empower your attendees to book room nights when they register
- Increase exhibitor sales and sponsorships via a central portal
Manage Relationships, Not Event Tasks
The Smart Events Cloud helps you manage all of the details of your meetings and events, so you deliver the best experience possible.
- Manage speaker submissions, voting, and selection within a single portal
- Manage exhibitor tasks, such as booth rental, interactive floor maps, sponsorship options, and more with ease
- Upload resources and materials, monitor attendee comments, and manage all tasks in a single place
- Analyze your meetings and T&E costs all in one place
Engage Your Attendees Before, During, and After the Event
Engage your audiences via a persistent online community, while enabling attendees to tag interests for later reference, share them with others, and discover people, exhibitors, or content of interest to them.
- Use a mobile event app for networking, content, agenda builder, and more
- Schedule one-on-one meetings easily
Ease Your Onsite Frustrations
You need reliable event technology that makes your large events truly spectacular:
- Check-in hundreds and thousands of attendees an hour
- Print badges – including 1D, 2D, QR Code, and NFC (Near Field Communications)/ RFID (Radio Frequency Identification)
- Distribute gifts and promotional materials
- Scan, track, and follow up on sales prospects with mobile lead retrieval
- Webcast, live stream, and capture event content
- Track and control session attendance and educational credits
Analyze Your Meeting and Event with Real-Time Insight
Be your company’s meeting and event hero! Access the right data and insights to measure ROI for your events. All your data is captured and secured via a single system. Analyze your data and integrate it with corporate, CRM, and financial systems and build a picture of the entire Attendee Journey™ – including attendee interests, touch points, session attendance, and group participation.
When you need it, our world-class consultants are available to guide you through the entire meeting and event management process. They help you create an engaging event experience, while providing you with the right data and insights to measure ROI for your business.